Patient Care Services
HomeServices Patient Care Services
Our eye specialists and the team think from the patient's perspective, find out how they are doing, the problems they are facing. We give the best treatment to serve the eye patient's best interests.
- We have full-fledged super-specialty clinics including Anterior Segment and Posterior segment, Vitreo-Retinal Services, Cornea, Glaucoma, Paediatric Ophthalmology, and Orbit and Oculoplasty.
- Accomplished by 18 highly-qualified eye specialists with combined experience of over 228 years.
- Assisted by 189 full time staff. Medical and Paramedical Education. R&D.
- Outpatient hours: 8:30 is to 5:30 pm. *Eye Emergency 24x7.
- Walk-in appointments are attended on a first come first served basis on all working days.
- Patients are usually attended by an appointment.
- Cataract and laser refractive (LASIK) surgeries can be scheduled in 48 hours and other surgeries within one week.
- Please come before 20 minutes from the appointment time and be present with the appointment slip at the reception.
- Please call us if there is any change in your appointment date or time.
- A normal complete eye examination will take 2-3 hours, including the wait period.
- After the check-up doctors may suggest examination by other specialists, which may take 2-3 hours more.
- Complete clinical evaluation of the eye.
- Para-clinical services (microbiology and general physician services).
- Ancillary services (optical shop, pharmacy, contact lenses and cafeteria).
- Comfortable waiting areas with A/c facility and all Rooms are Air-Conditioned.
- Dedicated outpatient check-in and registration area.
- 200 bedded eye hospital. With one lakh Square feet G+4 building, with Earth Quake Resistance.
- Highest Standards of Surgical Procedures: Air-conditioning Hepa filter .03 microns for maximal safety. State of the Art sterilization equipment. Central Medical Gases supply. Fully Poly Urethane Coated flooring and walls in 9 Operation Theatres. Aseptic work flow with complete separation of sterile and unsterile zones.
Eye Surgeries / Inpatients information
- Eye surgeries are mostly day care procedures, which do not require an overnight hospital stay.
- But in some cases, you may require to stay in the hospital for a few days. In such cases we offer a comfortable, safe and hygienic stay for the patients as well as for the attendants.
- Our Ophthalmologists and well-trained nursing assistants are capable of handling any emergency situation and will be available round the clock.
- Please get all your current medication and medical reports which you are using at the time of admission.
- Vegetarian food is available in the canteen. It is self-service.
- For in-patients veg-food is supplied on the same floor as in wards
- The timings for the Breakfast are 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Lunch 12:30 pm to 02:00 pm and Dinner 7:30pm to 9:00pm.
- There is an intercom in all the rooms which can be used to call the nursing station.